Search Community

Gsap pin and horizontal scroll

Sukru test
Moderator Tag

Hello, I wanted to make a horizontal scroll structure under four headings. And these four titles have their own content and the videos will be side by side and will be horizontal scrolling while scrolling. and when the content content is finished it will move to the next one. I made a script like this but when I get to the title the pin works correctly but the horizontal scroll does not move. can you help me?

See the Pen LYgbPXB by sukruemanet (@sukruemanet) on CodePen

I'm not entirely sure I understand your goal, but it looks like you might be trying to pin elements within pinned elements or something odd like that(?) - I just commented out the last chunk of your code and it seemed to do what I imagine you wanted (but I could be wrong): 

See the Pen xxyqKoL?editors=1010 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

@GreenSock hello, while scrolling in the image I added below, the next item will be the pin that will come over the previous item, and we will see the content while scrolling to the side, and when the sub item is finished, it will continue in this way. can i explain now

like pin example here;

See the Pen e76593366cc841a7ef7b3fae38bea5e6 by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

Group25.thumb.jpg.ddeb9d80230c81571e32c36e68743d7f.jpg

Yeah, it looks like you're trying to pin elements inside of pinned elements which cannot work. 

In this particular case, you may be able to get away with using CSS position: sticky: 

See the Pen BaqWJyK by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

Beyond that, you've wandered into custom consulting territory - if you'd like to explore our paid consulting options feel free to reach out to us but we can't really provide that in the free forums here (please see the forum guidelines).