Search Community

Business https://npm.greensock.com/ registry is down

Carlos Lorca test
Moderator Tag

5 minutes ago, mvaneijgen said:

Hi all! Same issue here, we're looking into it. I'm going to ping @Cassie to see if she has a quick fix for us!

What I've done is copied the node_modules from another project that uses the same underlaying structure that also uses GSAP, but that only works if you've already installed GSAP once. 

That will not work with deploy pipelines and repos, where node_modules is not included.

• Like 2

• Carlos Lorca changed the title to Business https://npm.greensock.com/ registry is down
1 hour ago, mvaneijgen said:

Hi all! Same issue here, we're looking into it. I'm going to ping @Cassie to see if she has a quick fix for us!

What I've done is copied the node_modules from another project that uses the same underlaying structure that also uses GSAP, but that only works if you've already installed GSAP once. 

Thanks for the advise but we're using devops pipelines and docker images so we need to install from scratch all dependencies. Hope they come back with a fix soon. We need to fix a few issues in our prod environment today. Murphy's law!

• Like 1

Thanks @Cassie

As I said it was Murphy's Law!! Just when we got a workaround to deploy our apps it's online again :D

Just for you to know, if you're using dockers to deploy your apps, you can use the latest docker publish image to run the dockerfile and it will work because this one already has all the node_modules needed from gsap.

:)

• Like 3