Search Community

ScrollTriger Parallax Footer

Sukru test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by mvaneijgen,

• Solution

Not completely sure what it is you're looking for and again your pen is really hard to work in.

This is not only a tip to have you get better help from others, but also for your self. Make minimal demo's with just the bare essentials and, this way you can focus on your particular problem. I my self sometimes make like 20 versions of the same pen and just keep forking them until I'm happy with a solution. This way I have all these small little demo's I can fall back on when implementing them in my real project. Really try to experiment and try out new things before asking for help, this is the best way to learn. 

In your previous topic I add a small note on something really important when working with ScrollTrigger and that is NEVER animate your trigger element. In your previous pen you didn't make that mistake, but here you do. So I've wrapped  your footer in an element  called .footerTrigger and have that be your trigger element and in there animate the footer. 

I also really advise you to look at the docs and watch the video's on there, even if you already watched them, every thing you ever want to know is in there. You could also check out the YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/GreenSockLearning/videos and our own @Carl also has some amazing tutorials https://www.youtube.com/user/snorklTV/videos 

I've found that is the best way to learn, these videos cover some broad topics, but there is general knowledge to gain from them to help you tackle the problems you face in your projects. This is how I started and I've literally watched every videos on these channels a minimum of two times.

Hope it helps and happy tweening! 

See the Pen oNyaROO?editors=0100 by mvaneijgen (@mvaneijgen) on CodePen

• Like 2