Search Community

scroll snap

Digiecho test
Moderator Tag

Hey Guys, 

Hopefully you can help, I cannot work out where I am going wrong, I solved the issue once and now its back, im sure its something to do with my css but I cannot remember hahaha, basically, when you scroll you'll see it snaps to each label but then a transform of approx -3% is being applied to the 'Ironing' text or at point of snap, so text goes out of align, I cant see why it is being applied 

Hi @Digiecho and welcome to the GreenSock forums!

First thanks for being a Club GreenSock member and supporting GreenSock! 🥳

There is a lot going on in your example and I can't figure it all out. If I was you I would break every section into it's own timeline and then add each timeline to a master one and remove ScrollTrigger completely for now and just use buttons to go back and forth using labels instead of progress.

Also is worth noticing that you are using an extremely short amount of space for scrolling. If you want to move your timeline back and forth based on specific events (wheel, scroll, touch, etc) I'd recommend you to take a look at the observer plugin in order to see what you can do with it:

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/Observer

Sorry I can't be of more assistance, but it would really help if you could break your animation into smaller parts and make them parts of a master timeline. Maybe that would help find the issue you are having.

Happy Tweening!

• Like 1

Hi,

Great to hear that you worked it out and that you are happy about GSAP in your project, we definitely love hearing that feedback from the users 🥳

Finally I want to commend you for those excellent animations, they look really amazing! Is great to see the creativity of our users in full display!

Happy Tweening!

• Like 1