Search Community

Loop slider from left to right direction

Catalin R. test
Moderator Tag

10 hours ago, Catalin R. said:

Is there a nice slider like this with different direction? I need all the boxes to be aligned to right and move to right when a click next arrow.

I read that a few times and I'm still lost, sorry. All boxes "aligned right and move right"? So they're all on top of each other with their right edges touching? A minimal demo would really help. The one you provided looks like it's already using the helper function that @Rodrigo suggested. Maybe you're just describing inverting the next/prev buttons?

Hi,

Honestly I don't know if that is feasible with the current setup of the Loop helper function. I tried tinkering with it because basically you need to invert everything. Unfortunately is not as simple as changing the flex direction of the parent container and be done with it, as you already found out ;), and I don't have enough time to go through the helper function, revert everything and test (even if that is the way to solve it).

I'll ping @GreenSock so He can clarify if this is possible and how it could be achieved with the changes you want to make to the setup.

Please stand by for a more official explanation.

• Like 1

Hi @Rodrigo,

I thank you for your availability! I know that the slider doesn't work if I change the flex direction, and I've tried to make some changes into Loop helper function but it's not so easy, I need more time for that! But I've made something interesting! I linked this slider to a container that contains descriptions for each slide! It works nice! See attachments, please!

slide-1.jpg

slide-2.jpg

3 hours ago, Rodrigo said:

I'll ping @GreenSock so He can clarify if this is possible and how it could be achieved with the changes you want to make to the setup.

Anything is possible, but it'd take quite some time to figure it all out and unfortunately we just can't do that all for free. Sorry. If you'd like to hire us to figure out all the customizations necessary, just contact us privately and we can discuss pricing. 👍

• Like 1