Search Community

gsap animtion are very slow and not smooth on mobile and ipad devices

omi test
Moderator Tag

• omi changed the title to gsap animtion are very slow and not smooth on mobile and ipad devices

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to provide free general consulting, logic troubleshooting, or "how do I recreate this cool effect I saw on another site?" tutorials. Of course anyone else is welcome to post an answer if they'd like - we just want to manage expectations.  

You are welcome to post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum for paid consulting, or contact us directly. 

Otherwise, if you've got a GSAP-specific question just post that here along with a minimal demo and we'd be happy to take a look. 

Hi,

What particular sections are giving you more issues?

I did a quick inspection of your code and you have some SVG with a few filters (shadows) and some gradients. Filters can be a bit expensive in terms of processing so in less powerful devices is better to avoid them in order to prevent this issues and reduce battery consumption.

Have you tried without those? Have you tried just images on devices?

Unfortunately as stated before we can't do more than this in terms of support. Give those suggestions a try and let us know if you have more questions.

Happy Tweening!