Search Community
Sukru test
Moderator Tag

Hello everyone, I'm trying to make a timeline here, but I don't know how to use the horizontal scrolltrigger. I also want the images to parallax horizontally, and I want them to go left and right as the scroll moves. Finally, I want to give the opacity active value of 1 for the circles with low opacity in each pass. Thank you very much

Example;

https://transmissions.cristobalbalenciagamuseoa.com/2019-21/maissane-zinai.html

See the Pen KKojaeg by sukruemanet (@sukruemanet) on CodePen

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to provide free general consulting or "here is my list of requirements...now please show me how to build it" tutorials. Of course anyone else is welcome to post an answer if they'd like - we just want to manage expectations.  

What you're asking for isn't exactly trivial especially because you're asking for horizontal parallax which means you can't use a standard containerAnimation. This thread may be helpful: 

If you need more help with things that aren't directly about the GSAP API, you are welcome to post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum for paid consulting, or contact us directly.