Search Community

Camera GSAP lags THREE.JS

LM3ALLEM test
Moderator Tag

Yeah, I'm not really seeing an issue, but I very well may be missing something obvious. Can you please isolate things as much as possible? Like only have 1 or 2 at the most (instead of 3). If it's possible to eliminate Three.js from the equation as well (just use colored <div> elements maybe), that'd significantly increase your chances of getting a good answer. 

On 8/22/2022 at 5:17 AM, GreenSock said:

Yeah, I'm not really seeing an issue, but I very well may be missing something obvious. Can you please isolate things as much as possible? Like only have 1 or 2 at the most (instead of 3). If it's possible to eliminate Three.js from the equation as well (just use colored <div> elements maybe), that'd significantly increase your chances of getting a good answer. 

Now its dont move properly by the end. I don't have any idea how to solve it

Hi there!

Vague phrases like 'it's broken' or 'it doesn't move properly' are hard for people to interpret

Consider adding to your post -

• A clear description of the expected result - "I am expecting the purple div to spin 360degrees"
  • A clear description of the issue -  "the purple div only spins 90deg"
  • A list of steps for someone else to recreate the issue - "Open the demo on mobile and scroll down to the grey container"