Search Community

ScrollTrigger issue

paketaaa test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

Hey once again. I've tried to do smth like this: 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mh526bkqytfp3sr/brandmonitor_animatic.mp4?dl=0 (starting at 0:05s) but i stucked at the beginning, so i cant even change color of left elements. I was watching guides and docs but still doing wrong. If you would help me to understand what am i doing i will be happy. Thank you

See the Pen rNddBmm by paketaaa (@paketaaa) on CodePen

• Solution

These forums aren't really intended for providing build-to-order solutions, but here's a quick nudge in the right direction: 

See the Pen MWVVxdq?editors=0010 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

It's not an exact copy of the video - it's just meant to be something that shows you some concepts and then you can tweak from there. 

This demo may also be helpful to analyze: 

See the Pen zYRmbEM?editors=0010 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

Good luck!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

These forums aren't really intended for providing build-to-order solutions, but here's a quick nudge in the right direction: 

It's not an exact copy of the video - it's just meant to be something that shows you some concepts and then you can tweak from there. 

This demo may also be helpful to analyze: 

Good luck!

I'm so happy that Greensock Community is always ready to help. It's not excact copy of video but I will look through you code and will fix mine. Thank you so much! Sorry for that kind of post but i really dont know how do define my question and ask it right way so i had to pin video do describe my problem correct

• Like 1