Search Community
Raman Pratap test
Moderator Tag

Hi, First of all thanks a lot creating super animation library. I am newbie here. So i am facing the issue related to Pinning and Scroll Snapping. 

Here is the CASE.

So there are a big image which will be first pin on first scroll once user scroll more that image will be go towards left and fit as per given the X and Y values and once it sets the summary text is appearing so this is the main issue here, I have used the CSS properties for scroll snapping but when that summary screen appears the page scroll is locking and  once the summary divs are finish the the page scroll is stuck until we move our cursor. I tried to achieve the  same effect using snap but no luck. Please help me. thanks in advance.

See the Pen rNdGdgM by imraman (@imraman) on CodePen

I think I've read your question about 4 or 5 times now, @Raman Pratap, and I'm still lost. Sorry - it's probably me just being thick-skulled, but I really don't understand what you're asking here. You seem to be suddenly showing an element that has scrolling inside of it which of course absorbs the wheel/pointer events when it's in front. 

If you still need help, please make sure your minimal demo is very, very clear and that you make your question GSAP-specific. We'd love to help, but I'm just not understanding what you need here.