Search Community

How to install gsap club greensock plugins on different test environments

Popup test
Moderator Tag

I bought business green for 1 developer. But other developer do yarn install and it fails he won't use or work with gsap (backend developer).
Also, how do we deploy on staging and production build if it won't install there? Please help.
How it will work without premium plugins in production?

Also if my frontend developer leaves the job how will we remove that license from his system?

Thanks for joining the club, @Popup💚

If you bought a 1-developer license, you really shouldn't be sharing it with other developers. You can get a multi-developer license and then from your account dashboard you can manage the seats (add/remove people based on their email addresses). Each would get their own private repo NPM token.

Yarn has known issues (their bugs, not ours) and it isn't very well maintained from what I understand. here are a few threads that might be helpful:

It may be easier for you to simply download the zip file from your dashboard and just use those files instead of trying to connect to the private repository. There's even a .tgz file in the download that you can drop into your project directory and then in the terminal run npm install ./gsap-bonus.tgz. All the installation options are listed out at https://greensock.com/install

Enjoy!

Sorry, but I'm not familiar with your tech stack. GSAP is just JavaScript files, so there isn't really anything special you need to do. Just load them via a <script> tag or if you've got a build tool and you want to use the private repo, follow the directions on the install page. Really, I don't think I can tell you anything here that isn't already on the page at https://greensock.com/install 

There are lots of options - pick whichever fits into your workflow best. 👍