Search Community

how to scall image on scroll

renny test
Moderator Tag

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to provide free general consulting, logic troubleshooting, or "how do I recreate this cool effect I saw on another site?" tutorials. Of course anyone else is welcome to post an answer if they'd like - we just want to manage expectations.  

You can post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum for paid consulting, or contact us directly. 

Otherwise, if you've got a GSAP-specific question just post that here along with a minimal demo and we'd be happy to take a look. 

Just put another image in your demo below the first one. 

Please give it a try and if you need help, provide a new minimal demo (like a fork of the CodePen). Keep in mind that these forums are not intended to provide free "build-to-order" custom consulting services, but we're happy to answer GSAP-specific questions (like about the API). 

Thanks for your solution 

but i think it's wrong, basically when first image fit to screen then it's pin and second image scroll up into first image 

check video i add in topic

Thanks

Renny

Here you go: 

See the Pen LYdpdKJ?editors=0110 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

This will likely be my last answer here, @renny - I have reworked 3 demos for you as a courtesy and you haven't even acknowledged my repeated warnings about your requests violating the forum guidelines

I hope this has been helpful. If you need more, you're welcome to seek paid assistance in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum.

Good luck with the project!

thanks you so much for this solution 

finally i get same result 

Last one can you help me sortout issue into my projects ?

i update your code into my code file and something happen there or i think that code are conflict

Thanks

Renny

Hi Renny - I don't understand this question I'm afraid.

Also just echoing what Jack mentioned. You're repeatedly asking for people to adjust your demos without acknowledging that your requests are violating the forum guidelines

Stagger documentation is here - https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Staggers

If you have a specific question about how staggers or scrollTrigger works, we're very happy to answer, but please take the time to explain your question in detail so that we can respond.

it's too simple when "We are a leading video" section start i need to stop trigger on above image load into full screen 

and this si not a adjust demo, i just want to some way how to solve this issue 

Thanks

Renny

1 minute ago, Cassie said:

I don't understand what that means Renny.

Are you asking how to unpin the purple image? 

yes exactly,
that is last image from list and after last image load and fit screen need to unpin

Ok! So right now the 'end' value for that image is set to 'max' - That means the end of the webpage.

Why don't you try changing that value and see if you can achieve the result you're after.

You can even define another element as an end Trigger - so you could use that 'leading video' section as an end trigger.

endTrigger: "#anotherelement",

Give it a go yourself and check back if you have questions about how it's working.

i have alrady try with add some value and another class, but not get exact result as per my video post

can you check my codepen and try with some your logic ?

Because im almost there to get result 

Thanks

Renny

Here is a pen with another adjustment 

See the Pen RwMWvmx by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

I'm going to close this thread now as despite being warned you're still continuously asking for us to make adjustments for you. We're happy to guide, educate and explain the API. But you have been provided with the information necessary and are still asking for us to write the code.

This is not what the forums are for.

Feel free to pop back if you have questions about the API - but I'm afraid we don't have the resources to do your projects for you. 

• Like 2

• Cassie locked this topic