GreenSock

nicolaseielll

Gsap ScrollSmoother component not working in Nuxt 3

Hi guys, I have recently started using Nuxt 3. Now I got to a point where I wanted to add ScrollSmoother to my new Nuxt 3 site but somehow this: https://codesandbox.io/s/gsap-scrollsmoother-nuxt-pbhmeh?file=/components/GSAPScrollSmoother.vue component wont work on Nuxt 3 no more. 

I tried to swap data() to setup() but it has no effect:( 

Can anyone spot a reason why it's not working on Nuxt 3. In Nuxt 2 this component works perfectly!

If there is any changes to the component, maybe you could add them to this post! :)

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with Vue but I cannot imagine why a newer version would somehow break. Are you able to reproduce the issue in vanilla JS? Or perhaps just the most basic possible Vue 3 project that only has a few colored <div> elements? The link you provided seemed to work fine for me, but I must be missing something. 

@GreenSock Hi, yes the sandbox I provided has been done with nuxt 2. I can try to reproduce the problem with nuxt 3.

It seems like we don't have access anymore to the Vue instance via import Vue from 'vue'.