Search Community

Website Hero Section [threejs, 3D model]

KinnuSingh test
Moderator Tag

Hi!

I apologize if this is more of a three.js project than a GSAP one, but I believe it’ll require both. I trust developers on GSAP, so I just wanted to post it here in case anyone could help with this.

I am working on a personal website project and I was hoping to get a hero section designed using three.js/webGL.

What I want is almost identical to what is designed on http://sakharov.space.

I wanted to make a 3D model of a specific American football player, Tom Brady. Instead of being on stairs as in the Sakharov example, I wanted him standing at the end of a stadium tunnel. For the scrolling animation, I want the same thing that’s on the Sakharov site: scrolling triggers a zoom in on the model’s head and triggers an animation where the model turns around to face the camera/screen.

I have a .obj file of the character’s head, but it is not textured. I also have a rigged and textured 3D model of a fictional football player, but the face, hair, jersey, and arm size would need to be changed. I can provide both of those models if they would make it easier to create the 3D model.

I just need this hero section made instead of an entire website or page.

I’d also appreciate it if it could be implemented on a WebFlow project.

If possible, please provide me with a rough estimate of how much a project like this would cost. I’m on a bit of a tight budget but I’m somewhat flexible depending on the pricing.

I’m also a bit flexible on the deadline but would prefer it to be done as soon as possible.

Thank you!