Search Community

effect on image on scroll

uavide test
Moderator Tag

Good morning, someone could help me to find a gsap tutorial or code that i have to add to an image, to have an effect like this that you can see from the main slide of this site when you scroll the page?

https://wordpress-636524-2492319.cloudwaysapps.com/moheim/

So the image it seems to come close to you when you scroll the page, this is the effect that i would like to know how to make it with scroller trigger.

Many Thanks

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately we just don't have the resources to provide free general consulting, logic troubleshooting, or "how do I recreate this cool effect I saw on another site?" tutorials. Of course anyone else is welcome to post an answer if they'd like - we just want to manage expectations.  

You can post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum for paid consulting, or contact us directly. 

Otherwise, if you've got a GSAP-specific question just post that here along with a minimal demo and we'd be happy to take a look. 

I’m on a cell phone so it’s hard to tell for sure, but it looks like they are animating the scale of the background image on scroll. As Steve said, use ScrollTrigger with scrubbing to increase the scale on scroll. Look in the dev tools first to make sure the scale is the correct parameter to change. good luck 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Cassie said:

Thanks for jumping in to help @John Deaton! It's rare that someone's first post is helping out. Hope to see you around - Welcome to the forums 💚

Hi Cassie. Thanks for the welcome note. I can tell that you guys have built an excellent community and certainly a great product! 

You're welcome. I've got to be honest that it is somewhat selfish because I learn more from trying to help others than most other ways :). But seriously, I do hope that I am able to help someone. Take care. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1