Search Community

GSAP ScrollTrigger with Videos and Elements

Subby test
Moderator Tag

Hello Gsap community,

i'm trying to create a Website, where when I scroll through it, the Time of the Video which is permanently in the Background is connected to the Scroll.
While i'am scrolling and passing certain points in the Video, different HTML Elements should appear / disappear. So for example from Second 2-6 from the video i want to display elements which explain this part of the video and so on. The Elements should not be pinned tho, because the Video itself has a scroll through like effect aswell. I unfortunatly don't have any working prototype.

Hi there, welcome to the GSAP forums.

We love helping with GSAP-related questions, but unfortunately this is more of an 'overall goal' than  question about GSAP. We just don't have the resources to provide free general consulting. Of course anyone else is welcome to post an answer if they'd like - we just want to manage expectations.  

You can post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum for paid consulting, or contact us directly. 

Otherwise, if you've got a GSAP-specific question just post that here along with a minimal demo and we'd be happy to take a look.