Search Community

Permanent & Freelance Banner Developer - European/Mexico Timezones

joe_midi test
Moderator Tag

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to expand my network of freelance banner developers who can work within European timezones (GMT/CET) as well as permanent staff in Mexico City.

Experience with GSAP is of course obvious, but you would need to be highly familiar with Google Studio (Formerly Doubleclick).

Experience with DV360 and CM360 would be nice, but not essential.

I will also ask if you are okay with spreadsheet (feed) based creative, for DCO solutions, be it in Celtra, Smartly or other creative management platforms.

Please drop me a message. I may not always have a job available, but it would be good to connect for future. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

• joe_midi changed the title to Freelance Banner Developer - European/Mexico Timezones
  • Cassie pinned this topic
  • 4 months later...

Hi Joe,

I hope you doing well.

maybe it's late to comment here but you don't see 👑Cassie adding a recommendation for someone every day 😁,

so I was just wondering if you still looking for someone.

have a great day

• 1 month later...
  • joe_midi changed the title to Permanent & Freelance Banner Developer - European/Mexico Timezones
  • Cassie unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Hi Joe,

Hope you're well!

Not sure if you are still in search of banner developers but would love to have a chat if so about services I can offer.

I have extensive experience creating animated GSAP display for brands such as HSBC UK, Petplan UK, LV=, Hyperoptic and many more. I also have built and managed multiple feed based dynamic DCO projects, some using advanced features for extensive dynamic integration.

Happy to demonstrate portfolio of work if you need me to.

Would be great to hear if this opportunity is available

Thanks

Sam

(Apologies if this looks like I'm a newbie...very much not - just my old account was bound to my previous company and I freelance now)