Search Community

Why my call map function is hide in the count nodeList but it is visible in return output?

Xenex122 test
Moderator Tag

Please I Need help this a fullstack website gallery so.. I want to get this job done quickly so I can proceed to another problem..My only problem here is why my querySelectorAll() don't detect the `mainList` here are the issues
At line 134,280,and 479 of Gallery.jsx ..I believe the issue out here is that my container don't attach the mainList or something. I've already look for some help in stackoverflow but they don't understand the gsap so I came to ask here..If anyone could possibly even the slightest hint will help me to solve this my problem.. Please I badly need help.

https://codesandbox.io/s/dry-water-y64qcc?file=/src/gallery/Gallery.jsx

I can sense your frustration. It sounds exasperating, sorry.

I don't really understand your question or why you think this is related to GSAP. Can you please elaborate? According to the console logs, you've got class/className problems and you're using selector text in your tweens that doesn't select anything in the DOM (those elements don't exist). 

We'd be happy to answer any GSAP-specific questions. We can't weed through hundreds and hundreds of lines of code in your project to find React-related issues, though, or provide general consulting services for free. You'll greatly increase your chances of getting a good answer if you provide a minimal demo with just a few <div> elements and the GSAP code isolated. The key in troubleshooting is to isolate, isolate, isolate. 

You may want to read this article: