Search Community

Parallax Scroll Animation

Vineeth Achari test
Moderator Tag

Hello @Vineeth Achari

26 minutes ago, Vineeth Achari said:

If anyone please suggest very similar parallax scroll animation plugin as follows it will very help for me.

My suggestion would be to check out GSAP's new ScrollSmoother.

Not only will you be able to add that smooth-scrolling type of effect like on that page you linked with it, but it will also make it very easy to implement parallax type of scroll-effects similar to those on that page.

It is a plugin for Shockingly Green club-members and above - but with the time it will save you compared to creating those effects that come with it on your own, you will quickly find that it will be a great investment - and of course you will be able to also use all the other tools that come with that club-membership. So consider joining the club :) 

https://greensock.com/scrollsmoother/

Outside of that you will want to have a look at ScrollTrigger.

You will find some examples here, here or here and lots of threads regarding parallax effects if you search the forums for 'parallax', like this one right here. I hope that will help - happy scrolling!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Vineeth Achari said:

Would this be compatible with Bootstrap?

That is very much testable.

The pen below has HTML and CSS from this bootstrap 5 example (and it loads bootstrap css 5.1.3 - not the js though).

The only thing that comes to my mind that would make it be deemed as 'not compatible' is that bootstrap tends to add scroll-behavior: smooth which could likely interfere with ScrollTrigger/ScrollSmoother in some way (and definitely will interfere with the ScrollToPlugin).

But it looks like ScrollSmoother automatically sets scroll-behavior: auto; inline on the body, so not even that you'd need to worry about.

See the Pen VwQbEqe by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

• Like 3