Search Community

Urgent Senior GSAP Dev Needed (Hourly or Fixed) to Fix Bugs, Professional Rates

zeberet test
Moderator Tag

Hello GSAP devs,

We need urgent help from a senior GSAP developer with expertise in ScrollTrigger and pinning stuff. An agency was handling our website conversion from Figma and scrolling is not smooth at all, especially on mobile. There are various bugs and issues with the GSAP animation. 

The site is using WordPress. For scrolling we use ScrollSmoother. I’ll be sending you the animation concept video and the WP login. If you’ll need anything else feel free to ask. We have a custom theme with js files inside the theme folder (using git but at this point not using it will save us more time.)

Urgent task: Making the scrolling smoother on desktop / tablet. There are also various bugs that we will explain along the way.

BUDGET: We’ll pay professional rates. PayPal, Upwork etc. The most important thing is to work with the current site and make the animations smoother and fix bugs. You may prefer to estimate a fixed price for some tasks / we can go with hourly - whatever you like. 

After making the site ready for launch, we’ll rebuild it using Elementor and since the HTML structure will change, the animations will need some work for you if interested..

The site is on wpengine, I’ll provide the wp login along with theme files.  

Please send me a message if interested and can start ASAP, I’ll send you the animation concept video and the site URL and explanation on where to start.

Best,
Zeberet
  • Like 1