Search Community

ScrollTrigger pin breaks on page rsize

apvd test
Moderator Tag

Hello Jack, it seems so!

another thing I'm facing is that if the initial scroll position is past the pin it doesn't initialize correctly, for now I'm working around that with   window.onbeforeunload = function () {
          window.scrollTo(0, 0);
   }

could that be related? I don't have time for a POC until tomorrow, is something you can test in other way or have a 'template' for this test?

thank for now!

• 5 months later...
On 4/7/2022 at 12:04 AM, OSUblake said:

If you really need it right now to continue working, just include this file in your project and import from that file instead of GSAP. 

https://assets.codepen.io/16327/ScrollTrigger.min.js?v=3.10.3b 

Well post back here when the next version is released.

Hello @OSUblake, I upgraded to gsap 3.11.1, but I still see this problem, loading the page with the scroll restored by the browser breaks the pins, loading the page 'from the top position' works though, can you tell me if this fix is included in this new version? we are in the process of releasing a project and I would like to pin to an official version. thanks!

Davide

41 minutes ago, apvd said:

but I still see this problem, loading the page with the scroll restored by the browser breaks the pins, loading the page 'from the top position' works though, can you tell me if this fix is included in this new version?

I'm struggling to see any issues - can you please provide a minimal demo and be very specific about how to reproduce the problem you're describing?