Search Community

Scroll Trigger Horizontal + Vertical Scrolling

vdev test
Moderator Tag

Hey there! I am new to gsap and have searched a lot though forums and have also tried to create a scrolling effect like one given below. Can someone please suggest me how can I get such a scrolling effect using ScrollTrigger. Thank YouUntitled.thumb.png.745f049d76a3f55535f02cc921a5e5d7.png

Hello @Trapti, sorry for disturbing again, I tried to solve the problem with the code you share. But, here all the horizontal scrolling tabs are together, while in my case there is a vertical scrolling section in between. Moreover, since the natural scrolling of a browser is vertical itself, so it is easier to shift from vertical to horizontal in between. So, if possible, can you suggest me any other approach regarding the problem. Thank You.

Hey @Cassie, sorry for disturbing again. I tried to create the kind of animation I posted in the question using the pen you provided, and I could figure out only this much.

See the Pen eYeQBpG by vasudevsall (@vasudevsall) on CodePen

As you can see on the link above, I am not able to find a way to scroll directly from long section to third section, i.e. green section. If possible, could you please take a look. Thank You.