Search Community

Proble registering plugin CustomBounce

Vero test
Moderator Tag

Hello, 
I am working on a project and received a login to greensock club. 
I inserted this to the .npmrc file in the root of the project (some token is our token in reality)

//npm.greensock.com/:_authToken="sometoken"
@gsap:registry=https://npm.greensock.com

and then ran

npm install gsap@npm:@gsap/business

when I try to do 

import { gsap } from 'gsap';
import { CustomEase } from 'gsap/CustomEase';
import { CustomBounce } from 'gsap/CustomBounce';

and then 

gsap.registerPlugin(CustomEase, CustomBounce);

I get an error 

Uncaught Error: Cannot find module 'gsap/CustomBounce'
    at webpackMissingModule (main.chunk.js:85467:45)
    at Module.<anonymous> (main.chunk.js:85467:137)

I am not 100% sure that the membership is still valid but the CustomEase is not giving me any error, CustomBounce does and Custom Wiggle as well. 

I tried also installing  ./gsap-bonus.tgz with npm but with the same result.

Do you know what could be the issue? 

Thank you 

2 hours ago, GreenSock said:

CustomBounce is only available to Club GreenSock members :) That's why it's not finding it. You haven't signed up for Club GreenSock yet - what are you waiting for? ;)

Hello, I got all the information to install it and make it work from person in the company so I assume they are members :) if it doesn't work because the membership is expired I will sign up of course.

4 minutes ago, Vero said:

Hello, I got all the information to install it and make it work from person in the company so I assume they are members :) if it doesn't work because the membership is expired I will sign up of course.

Ah, okay. Yeah, please don't do that :) If they have a multi-developer "Business Green" Club GreenSock membership, they should add you as an official developer on their account (they can do that from their Account Dashboard) which will get you your own token too. I can't check to see if it's expired because I don't know whose account you're trying to use. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GreenSock said:

Ah, okay. Yeah, please don't do that :) If they have a multi-developer "Business Green" Club GreenSock membership, they should add you as an official developer on their account (they can do that from their Account Dashboard) which will get you your own token too. I can't check to see if it's expired because I don't know whose account you're trying to use. 🤷‍♂️

Ok I have no idea how it works :D I'm new to the company but I will ask them to do that. But in the meantime I wanted to work over the weekend using the token I got ( maybe it is already the one they created for me :)  but I don't want to write them over the weekend).  If it would be expired it would not let me install the plugins right? So am I assuming right it's not the problem? I can try tomorrow to make some new project and see if it will work there because maybe it's clashing with something else they are using. 

So I tried to make a new react project and do the import and registering there and it works without a problem :) I think the issue is somewhere in the current app and not in greensocks. I'll keep digging there but thank you for your replies :)