Search Community

Vertical infinite scroll

Daniyarkz test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by akapowl,

• Solution

Hello @Daniyarkz

It looks to me like you tried to re-write the horizontalLoop helper function from the docs to make it work vertically?

I'm not sure it would be as easy as that, as I saw @GreenSock craft another version of a helper function specifically for vertical looping in this thread.

Here is one way you could utilize it to fit the logic you were trying to implement in your example.

I'm not sure if this is the best way to do it, but it works. Maybe it will help. Happy tweening!

See the Pen LYORWLW by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

Edit:

And just now I saw the comment in the code, that the 'speed can be positive or negative (in pixels per second)'.

So this actually gets quite a bit easier in the end.

See the Pen RwjGVWq by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

• Like 4

12 hours ago, akapowl said:

Hello @Daniyarkz

It looks to me like you tried to re-write the horizontalLoop helper function from the docs to make it work vertically?

I'm not sure it would be as easy as that, as I saw @GreenSock craft another version of a helper function specifically for vertical looping in this thread.

Here is one way you could utilize it to fit the logic you were trying to implement in your example.

I'm not sure if this is the best way to do it, but it works. Maybe it will help. Happy tweening!

Edit:

And just now I saw the comment in the code, that the 'speed can be positive or negative (in pixels per second)'.

Thank you so much! You helped a lot!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2/4/2022 at 12:13 PM, akapowl said:

Hello @Daniyarkz

Edit:

Can I get some help? I need a third column that goes down, as first? (JS confuse me)
Here is a forkec codepen: 

See the Pen BaOZLNV by stdusan (@stdusan) on CodePen