Creativist-Lab test
Moderator Tag

Hello @Creativist-Lab

Try setting autoRound: false

See the Pen mdBLzPy by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

Found in this thread

And this is from the docs:

autoRound

By default, CSSPlugin will round pixel values and zIndex to the closest integer during the tween (the inbetween values) because it improves browser performance, but if you’d rather disable that behavior, pass autoRound: false in the CSS object. You can still use the SnapPlugin to manually define properties that you want rounded.

• Like 4

Just in case you want to take this type of effect a little further, here's a demo from one of my courses.

You can remove the scale and opacity entirely if you want and get loads of variation by tweaking the values in the distributor configs.

SInce the horizontal motion is being achieved via an x transform you should get better overall performance than letter-spacing.

See the Pen yLyqVWQ?editors=0010 by snorkltv (@snorkltv) on CodePen

• Like 4

Thanks @Carl! I purchased your courses last year and they have been a great help, I haven't finished all the tutorials and definitely missed this particular one. May I suggest one thing for your courses? I think it would be a great option to have a notes section underneath the title of each lesson for example. What I notice now is that I run into a solution for a particular problem but with no option to note that down I often find myself scrolling through each video to try to remember where I saw the solution.

For the rest, thanks for making such great tutorials!

• Like 1