Search Community

please help me how to move to an achor with scrolltrigger and make senction infinity scroll

feyberho test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by OSUblake,

Hey there!

The scrollTrigger demos page is a great place to start looking. ☺️

https://greensock.com/st-demos

Here's an infinite scroll example - 

See the Pen WNQmvPK by kdbkapsere (@kdbkapsere) on CodePen

And here's an example showing how to use the scrollTo plugin to navigate to a section

See the Pen bGVjLwG?editors=0010 by GreenSock (@GreenSock) on CodePen

• Thanks 1

thank you @Cassie for quick response.

and im sorry that i cannot understand all the code of gsap. i mean i just see on code pan and just copy paste it in my codding panel. 😅

but let me see first about scrollTo plugin you gave..

ok my bad. its already working well after i change gsap version to the newest.

Edited by feyberho
test the code she gave

Hey @feyberho,

I'm afraid it's out of the scope of these forums to provide complete copy-paste solutions. We're happy to help you learn though.

If you're new to GSAP, try to start from scratch rather than copy and pasting, write your own code and break it down one little bit at a time, make sure you understand what each bit is doing.

If you have a specific question about something you've tried to understand, we're here to help. The docs are very thorough and there are also videos to explain things if you learn better from videos than reading.

1 minute ago, Cassie said:

Hey @feyberho,

I'm afraid it's out of the scope of these forums to provide complete copy-paste solutions. We're happy to help you learn though.

If you're new to GSAP, try to start from scratch rather than copy and pasting, write your own code and break it down one little bit at a time, make sure you understand what each bit is doing.

If you have a specific question about something you've tried to understand, we're here to help. The docs are very thorough and there are also videos to explain things if you learn better from videos than reading.

alright then @Cassie thanks for reply me so fast. btw, where can i found the explanation video? please mention the link. 

What would you like an explanation video on? There are a lot of them on different topics.

Here's the getting started article - that has a video.

There's also a video at the top of the scrollTrigger docs

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollTrigger

There's no video for scrollTo but if you have any questions we're here!

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollToPlugin

47 minutes ago, Cassie said:

What would you like an explanation video on? There are a lot of them on different topics.

Here's the getting started article - that has a video.

There's also a video at the top of the scrollTrigger docs

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollTrigger

There's no video for scrollTo but if you have any questions we're here!

https://greensock.com/docs/v3/Plugins/ScrollToPlugin

just finished watching all the video you mention. also i think  i can understand little bit about gsap. but i have to rewatch the video more and more.

thank you so much @Cassie

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 11:30 PM, OSUblake said:

It doesn't look like you added anything to demo. Give it a shot. It's should be no different than the examples on the ScrollToPlugin docs.

sorry for late reply @OSUblake here the mini-demo i just added scroll to plugin follow trought the scrollTo Puglin with button. any advice to make it to be menu not by button but by <a> / href link? i mean i want to force the section going to a section with scrollToPlugin with just Href="#sectionid"

please se my mini demo:  it worked but in random direction when it clicked.

1 hour ago, feyberho said:

sorry for late reply @OSUblake here the mini-demo i just added scroll to plugin follow trought the scrollTo Puglin with button. any advice to make it to be menu not by button but by <a> / href link? i mean i want to force the section going to a section with scrollToPlugin with just Href="#sectionid"

please se my mini demo:  it worked but in random direction when it clicked.

i want the when i clicked the Section 1 it moved like this codepen but just in ScrollToPlugin function:

See the Pen kDvmC by bassta (@bassta) on CodePen