Search Community

Problem of render with scrollTrigger

Maxwell Alves test
Moderator Tag

I don't understand your question, @Maxwell Alves. That link doesn't seem to have any ScrollTrigger code on the page. I eventually found the component with that code, but I still don't know what rendering problem you're talking about. If you could provide the simplest possible demo (ideally in CodePen) with a very clear description of the problem, you'll significantly increase your chances of getting a good answer here. 

6 hours ago, GreenSock said:

I still don’t understand the question or goal 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, OSUblake said:

Please see the post I responded to earlier. We simply cannot help you go through several hundred lines of code.

If you can make a minimal demo, we'd be more than happy to take a look. This is a good example of a what a minimal demo for React should look like. One small file with a minimal amount of CSS.

guys @GreenSock and @OSUblake, see the demo video in chrome;

https://watch.screencastify.com/v/zMqEdjqMxDsXNkqdwWvS

the code is on stackblitz platform, because codesandbox was crashing a lot.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/nextjs-vluygx?file=pages/solucoes.tsx

I apologize for having created another forum, however, I abandoned that one, as it was written in my native language, Portuguese, I didn't even realize when I did it.

@OSUblake it turns out that you can't know at which point on the screen this problem will happen. If you test the demo on Edger and Opera these rendering errors don't happen, I need to know, if I made the animations correctly, if the refs are correct. Because I honestly don't believe it's a code error, but in Chrome, as in other browsers that use webkit, it doesn't have this problem.

@Maxwell Alves That's beyond the scope of the free help we can offer in these forums (please see the forum guidelines) - if you'd like more help and you cannot provide a minimal demo like Blake requested, you can certainly contact us about paid consulting services or post in the "Jobs & Freelance" forum. 

Good luck with the project!