Search Community

how to reduce delay between timelines

AwSick test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by ZachSaucier,

• Solution

Hey AwSick and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

Which delay are you trying to reduce? I'm guessing the big change in scale at the end of your timeline? 

You're using a set numerical value as the position parameter, which put the tween at the given second in time of the timeline. It's useful in some circumstances but usually other methods of positioning using the position parameter are more help, especially ones that let you position tweens relative to other tweens in the timeline. I strongly recommend going through the position parameter post. I also suggest going through the most common GSAP mistakes as you're making a couple of them.

• Like 2

On 10/30/2021 at 5:02 PM, ZachSaucier said:

Hey AwSick and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

Which delay are you trying to reduce? I'm guessing the big change in scale at the end of your timeline? 

You're using a set numerical value as the position parameter, which put the tween at the given second in time of the timeline. It's useful in some circumstances but usually other methods of positioning using the position parameter are more help, especially ones that let you position tweens relative to other tweens in the timeline. I strongly recommend going through the position parameter post. I also suggest going through the most common GSAP mistakes as you're making a couple of them.

Thanks a lot!