Search Community

ScrollTo

TrulyNewbie test
Moderator Tag

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place, but I'm building my portfolio on wordpress using gsap and locomotive scroll, and I want to feature a scrollTo anchor. So in my example you click the word work and it scrolls to another page in the section. But my issue is that when it arrives to the section, the page has not loaded properly at all. The section I want to scroll to is at the top and the page is empty. I think I need an event listener,  but I've tried everything I know and I'm still stuck. 

Please Id appreciate any type of help

https://new.reaal.studio/work

Thanks 

Hi @TrulyNewbie. Unfortunately we can't troubleshoot a live web site because there are just way too many factors and we can't make tweaks and see how it affects things. If you'd like some help with any GSAP-specific questions, please provide a minimal demo (like a CodePen) that has only the absolutely essential code for showing the particular problem you're dealing with (please don't include your whole site). 

Also beware that LocomotiveScroll is a 3rd party library that we can't support. Since your issue sounds scroll-related, my guess is that this is a LocomotiveScroll question, not a GSAP question. You might want to consider GSAP's own smoothScroll() helper function that you can find on the ScrollTrigger.scrollerProxy() docs page (first demo). 

Thanks for being a Club GreenSock member! 🙌

• Like 1