GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cesco

Draggable + Jquery ui selectable

Hi, i have some elements that i must drag on stage. I need to move multiple elements at same time, so i use Jquery ui selectable. When i select multiple elements i use "onDrag" events and copy transform translate3d css on all selected elements.

I use Draggable.create inside "stop" event of Selectable.

Everything works fine, but if i deselect and reselect same elements, the elements when i copy transform css, return to transform translate 0px 0px 0px.

I try to kill or disable draggable after unselect elements but nothing change. Is it possible to reset draggable or destroy it ?

Thanks

Francesco

Hi @cesco. I don't really understand what you're asking/describing - can you please provide a minimal demo? You can definitely disable() or kill() a Draggable instance if that's what you're asking. 

Thanks for the answer @GreenSock.

This is the demo:

See the Pen bGrgELJ by cescocesco (@cescocesco) on CodePen

If you select multiple circle by click one and drag, release mouse button, wait 2 second, drag and move multiple element. When you have done, right click on stage. After this reselect that circles, wait 2 seconds, and see some of this return to original position.

Thanks for help.

ok i realize now that i use old version of Draggable :(. With 3.8.0 problem is solved ☺️

Sorry!!

Thanks

• Like 3