Search Community

Hello Gsap community i need a clarification about the scrolltrigger plugin in Gsap v3.8 using in Angular 12

Prathap test
Moderator Tag

As i was using the angular 12 to build the webapp i'm trying to use the scroll trigger animation in my project, the thing is the initial animation is working fine. But when it comes to ScrollTrigger in doesn't works in angular. I dont know why... I want to target a particular class in HTML to animate it using the scrolltrigger plugin

Finally i found why Scrolltrigger doesnt work with me.... Becoz the main content in inside the mat-sidenav-content... So that it doesnt works. Is there any solution for implementing the scrollTrigger inside the mat-sidenav-content

If that's a different scrolling element than the main window, you would need to use the scroller property.

scroller String | Element - By default, the scroller is the viewport itself, but if you'd like to add a ScrollTrigger to a scrollable <div>, for example, just define that as the scroller. You can use selector text like "#elementID" or the element itself.

• Like 1