Search Community

Parallax background image

DanyyPoch test
Moderator Tag

Hey @DanyyPoch

As mentioned before, diagnosing and debugging live websites is actually not within the scope of the support in these forums.

The tips I was able to give you yesterday were sort of easy fixes, as I could quickly identify what was missing/wrong in your code, but that is not always the case - so if you need any further assistance, it would really be appreciated if you could try and create a minimal demo on a platform like codepen (just some basic setup that re-creates the issue, not your entire project) for us to have a look at and give us the ability to tinker with. Thanks :) 

Often when doing so, you might even identify the issue yourself as things become less bloated.

• Like 3

On 9/2/2021 at 8:54 AM, akapowl said:

Hey @DanyyPoch

As mentioned before, diagnosing and debugging live websites is actually not within the scope of the support in these forums.

The tips I was able to give you yesterday were sort of easy fixes, as I could quickly identify what was missing/wrong in your code, but that is not always the case - so if you need any further assistance, it would really be appreciated if you could try and create a minimal demo on a platform like codepen (just some basic setup that re-creates the issue, not your entire project) for us to have a look at and give us the ability to tinker with. Thanks :) 

Often when doing so, you might even identify the issue yourself as things become less bloated.

Hello @akapowl, thank you for feedback. I send a test website as an example because I found how it work but when I try to integrate I have a problem because it doesn't work. I see this effect on this codepen: 

See the Pen jOWdaMy by nwoodward (@nwoodward) on CodePen

Ok, I understand, but there is no issue in the codepen you posted and as already mentioned we can not remote-fix that website for you.

If it works in codepen but not on your website, then it is very likely that it is an issue with the setup on your website.

So if you need any further assistance, a codepen recreating your issue would really be neccessary here to help you out.

If you are having troubles getting everything set up on your website - and I don't mean this offensive in any way - you could also think about asking someone for help in the Jobs & Freelance forum.

https://greensock.com/forums/forum/15-jobs-freelance/

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, akapowl said:

Ok, I understand, but there is no issue in the codepen you posted and as already mentioned we can not remote-fix that website for you.

If it works in codepen but not on your website, then it is very likely that it is an issue with the setup on your website.

So if you need any further assistance, a codepen recreating your issue would really be neccessary here to help you out.

If you are having troubles getting everything set up on your website - and I don't mean this offensive in any way - you could also think about asking someone for help in the Jobs & Freelance forum.

https://greensock.com/forums/forum/15-jobs-freelance/

I said that codepen is work but on website isn't this is why I asked here...