Search Community

reveal image on scrollTrigger

roakin test
Moderator Tag

First a question: Do you want your can to be fixes (stay in place) while scrolling, or should it scroll with the page?

Also It would be good to know if anything else happens while the can fills and if the Page has other content one can scroll to unter/after the can.

If I was you I would first try to build a timeline or a tween the animates the filling of the can. You have to decide if you can work with a PNG on top that has a 'hole', or if you need to work with a mask. That depends on the design you have in mind.

Both is possible, working with a mask is (in my opinion) slightly more komplex, but not a big deal at all. I don't know ehat you skill-level with html/css/svg etc. is, but that might have an influence on how to tackle it.

the can should be fixed while scrolling.

in addition after 20%, 40%, 60%, 80% of filling additional text-icon combinations should popup, but i guess that should be pretty easy once i've figured out how to control the filling.

the revealing has to be done by using a mask, because with a png on top i'd also hide parts of the cans frame. My skills in html/css are pretty decent, but i've never worked with svg masks before. Do you know if there's a sample i could use as starting point?

many thanks in advance