Search Community

Every time I leave the page the position of the "Start and End trigger" refresh and change position

Louis Pop test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by GreenSock,

@Louis Pop it's very difficult to troubleshoot a live page - can you please provide a minimal demo as a CodePen or something like that? The URL you provided has a LOT going on in there, including 3rd party libraries. Thousands of lines of code/markup. Just isolate the one issue as much as possible and strip out any 3rd party libraries - you don't even need to use the "real" artwork. Simple <div> elements are fine. 

Or if you'd like to explore paid consulting options that'd allow us to spend the necessary time digging into that URL, let us know. I think you'll find that it's much more efficient, though, to have you just isolate the issue in a CodePen that you post back here. 

For the record, ScrollTrigger listens for when a tab goes from hidden to active and it fires a ScrollTrigger.refresh() call which recalculates the start/end positions for all ScrollTriggers. It reverts the page (including any pinning) and checks the locations of things during that process, but I suspect that maybe you've got a 3rd party plugin that's interfering with that. Just a guess. That's part of the value of isolating things - if you strip it down to the basics with no 3rd party libraries and you can reproduce the problem in a CodePen that means it's likely something in ScrollTrigger. But if it works fine but then it breaks when you add in a 3rd party tool, you know that's the issue.