Search Community

Move Image clockwise into div

renny test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by mikel,

Welcome to the forums @renny. Did you have a GSAP-specific question we could help you with? Have you tried making a minimal demo

You can definitely achieve that kind of animation with GSAP. There are many ways to do it. You could use a motion path (MotionPathPlugin) or just animate the rotation and have the transformOrigin be offset outside the bounds of the element. Maybe give it a try and post a minimal demo with your question and we'd be happy to take a peek. 

8 minutes ago, renny said:

it will really help if i can see same example for my dribble example 

Are you asking us to build it for you for free? If so, that isn't really something we do around here. Please read the forum guidelines. But if you can try creating a minimal demo (even if it doesn't work the way you hoped), that would go a long way to getting some solid advice. Perhaps a CodePen demo. 

I don't recall where a demo just like that would be, sorry. If someone else has one, maybe they can chime in. But I've built things somewhat like that in the distant past and it's entirely possible with GSAP. I just have no idea where a demo like that is because we literally have thousands and thousands of demos floating around in various places. :)

If you need paid help, feel free to post in our "Jobs & Freelance" forum.