Search Community

Flip different behaviour in Chrome and Firefox

evomedia.lt test
Moderator Tag

I'm trying to make a gallery (that will eventually become individual slideshows) that need to scale to "fullscreen" and back on click. I've made an example to illustrate my problem:
on Chrome it works as intended - images scale up and down from the right position.

However, once I run it in Firefox (89.0.1 (64-bit) Win10) only the first image animates ok, then the lower I scroll the more distorted the animation gets - instead of scaling from its place, it seems to jump from the top of the screen or upside down...

Would appreciate any insight in to the issue.

See the Pen qBrwLga by driezis (@driezis) on CodePen

• Thanks 1

Hello, @OSUblake 

thanks for taking time to look in to it.

Your example works great, tested it on chrome, firefox, android chrome and iOS safari.

I looked through the code but for the life of me couldn't find what did you change for it to work. Could you please point out what was changed?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OSUblake said:

No, that file will only work on CodePen. Do you need the file right away? If so we can, create an tgz file for you.

If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle.

We've already deployed a project that had Flip functionality, but had to comment it out due to firefox inconsistencies. If you give us the file we'd try to put the Flip functionality back in, test it, and redeploy with nice reveal animations :)