Search Community

Club Plugins vs GSAP's core vs Extra Eases

enkicoma test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by elegantseagulls,

Hi 

I found this website on GSAP: Showcase page.
https://leonard.agency/en/

I like the animation which happens within 3-5 second accessing the web. I want to create the same thing but quite confused where to focus.

I don't know which GSAP plugins they used but to me looks like: FLIP and MorphSVGPlugin or...

I have a couple of questions:

1. Can it be achieved only with GSAP core ? (because in the forum I saw a couple of discussions) - 

See the Pen EqmxZV by PointC (@PointC) on CodePen

2. If I need some GSAP plugins - which they are? (need to understand which club subscription to buy)
3. what will happen when the subscription will end after a year or so? Could my prod app be affected? (mean I won't be able to build my app with all the npm club gsap plugins/dependencies ?)

cheers

See the Pen by (@) on CodePen

3 hours ago, enkicoma said:

3. what will happen when the subscription will end after a year or so? Could my prod app be affected? (mean I won't be able to build my app with all the npm club gsap plugins/dependencies ?)

If your membership expires, nothing will change on your client websites. We don’t inject “phone home” scripts to verify your license status. Functionality doesn’t suddenly stop upon expiration. Inspect the code for yourself if you’d like to verify (that’s why we provide the raw source code). We treat others the way we’d want to be treated.

Our entire licensing model (which you can read about at https://greensock.com/why-license/) is based on the honor system.

Keep your membership active in order to maintain access to the latest updates and any new plugins/premium tools that we create as well as the private NPM repository. We’ll send you a reminder 7 days before expiration and hopefully you’ll be so thrilled with the technology and it’ll save your team so much money/time in development that you’ll be excited to renew. Our goal is to have happy customers around here. I really think you’re gonna love using the tools and the renewals will be a no-brainer. You can set up auto-renewals to save 10% on those renewals too. 

The only case where you'd need to renew to keep a valid membership is if you're continuing to sell a product that uses GSAP to multiple people (this requires an active Business Green membership).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1