Search Community

I need urgent help, I need to create this Slider with GSAP free Please I await your response

Dom_Ortiz test
Moderator Tag

15 minutes ago, Ali Manuel said:

Hello @Dom_Ortiz and Welcome to greensock , here an example of a similar slider

When I place the code inside $ (document) .ready (function () {} it keeps its slider form but when I click it it does not work, but if I remove it from this code the variable lights up but loses its form and the images one below the other, what am I doing wrong?

7 minutes ago, Dom_Ortiz said:

When I place the code inside $ (document) .ready (function () {} it keeps its slider form but when I click it it does not work, but if I remove it from this code the variable lights up but loses its form and the images one below the other, what am I doing wrong?

Can you add a minimal demo ?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Dom_Ortiz said:

Thank you very much brother, I already found the problem.

Hello sir, I hope you are well, I apologize for so many annoyances, yesterday I created this post to help me with this slider that we are talking about in this thread, but I am missing something, this slider I have tried to put it in full screen but it did not It has worked, if you can help me one more time I would appreciate it, it is to see if you tell me How can I make this slider expand to full screen? Greetings.

See the Pen pJyYEO by bdang (@bdang) on CodePen

4 hours ago, Dom_Ortiz said:

Hello sir, I hope you are well, I apologize for so many annoyances, yesterday I created this post to help me with this slider that we are talking about in this thread, but I am missing something, this slider I have tried to put it in full screen but it did not It has worked, if you can help me one more time I would appreciate it, it is to see if you tell me How can I make this slider expand to full screen? Greetings.

Anyone is welcome to answer you, of course, but we really try to keep these forums focused on GSAP-specific questions. We just don't have the resources to offer free general consulting services which is why we try to manage expectations in our Forums Guidelines. We'd be happy to help with any GSAP questions you may have, though. 

Good luck!

• Like 3