Search Community

Invalid property drawSVG set to 0% Missing plugin? gsap.registerPlugin() or some other error causes a gsap conflict

Daniyarkz test
Moderator Tag

When I connect to gsap, part of the animation stops working properly.

I posted part of the code with gsap (opens at the bottom)

And without gsap:
https://codepen.io/Daniyar01/pen/gOmWMwN

See the Pen gOmWMwN by Daniyar01 (@Daniyar01) on CodePen

Note that the menu when gsap is turned on does not close, in fact there are many more errors, this is only one of the points.

There was a GSAP target error [object Object] not found.
I eliminated it by nullTargetWarn: false

Therefore, he uploaded gsap to his server, because he thought it was because of it that there was a conflict with the animation.

Now I assume it's because of Invalid property drawSVG set to 0% Missing plugin? gsap.registerPlugin()

But I have no idea how to eliminate it, I don't even use these plugins, maybe I mishandled something?

P.S. for convenience, all the code I translated html, and css connected remotely (I doubt that it will be needed, but connected for demonstration)
Gsap connected via < script > below

See the Pen PopmzzM by Daniyar01 (@Daniyar01) on CodePen

Getting rid of the error thrown isn't going to fix the issue. 

If you're getting a GSAP target error [object Object] not found you need to figure out why you're trying to animate something that's not in the DOM.

If you're missing the drawSVG plugin you need to include it - that's a club GSAP perk https://greensock.com/club/

All the code in your demos is mixed up in the HTML panel - that's really hard to dig through - 'Im afraid I don't have the capacity for that. You'll have more luck asking for help if you split out the code correctly and only include the parts that are necessary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassie said:

If you're missing the drawSVG plugin you need to include it - that's a club GSAP perk https://greensock.com/club/

I do not use the DrawSVG and do not even refer to it, but for some reason I get a mistake.

What can help eliminate the conflict with animation?

Or how to identify the reason why some features stop working when gsap connects?

P.S. GSAP I use for smooth animation of infinite text motion (second block)

33 minutes ago, Cassie said:

You're linking to a script file in your pen which is referring to DrawSVG.

https://test.tecre.kz/js/components.js

This is where the reference to DrawSVG is. 

You'll need to refactor your code - I'm afraid we can't help you any more than this. This isn't an issue with GreenSock.

I would recommend starting from scratch and only including the code you need if you're confused.

Even if I connect DrawSVG and in principle all GSAP plugins, then the error remains.
I really can't figure out how to fix the bug if it only appears when gsap is connected.

Try removing < script type = "text/javascript" src = "js/gsap.js" > </script > everything will work.
Except for text animation.

Please refactor your pen before posting here again. 

We would like to help but we can't dig through these examples - I don't know what you're trying to achieve. I can't tell what's broken, there are a huge number of errors and there's a ton of markup mixed up with JS and styles. I can't even see where or how most of it is used in the demo.

If you separate out the JS, HTML and CSS into the appropriate panels and delete the references to external code we will see if we can help.

• Like 2