Search Community

This is the newest from Brian Nutt's (my big bruddah!) Illustrated pieces that I used inline SVG and GSAP3 to start animating!

jnutt367 test
Moderator Tag

I am sharing for exposure for self,  growth and inspiration to all who may be looking fo it. I have worked on this for a couple days and am pressing towards making a few more subtle changes and then maybe this will go inside the portfolio in my animation area! Thanks for taking time to check it out if you did... I hope some enjoyment comes from it! Yay animation!   https://jnutt367.github.io/BestOfOrlando/

• Like 2

Ok I will take some time to get setup over there and start sharing. Like the guy in the youtube video I saw you in the other day (great job all of you btw!) I am a creature of habit and just got into the habit of building from the new folder to the github repo and then structuring it out in VSCode but new things are good to learn so I shall see you all in code pen...if I can get comfortable with it lol.  Thanks again!

Great job (again), Jason. Seems you and your bruddah have loads of potential to make great things together.

Very cool you followed @Cassie's advice with CodePen. Makes it so much easier for others to see, learn from, and share your work. It's a great tool too if you ever need help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1