Search Community

Sprite Scroller

Thepaulcollett test
Moderator Tag

Hey guys and gals, Was wondering If you could point me in the right direction. I'm trying to get the 'animate sprite on scroll'  using ScrollTrigger, but I'm having real trouble getting the sprite to appear on my site (link below). Can anyone suggest any edits or see anything I've done wrong (most likely)

Thanks

www.paulcollett.co.uk

See the Pen by pen (@pen) on CodePen

Hey Cassie

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did notice that the code pen wasn't up to scratch. I've cleaned it up a bit and got it to work on codepen. However. On my site, I just can't get it to work. 

On the my site, I can get the section in, but I can't get the sprite to show (or any image for that matter) 

hope that all makes sense now

Many thanks

Not sure how to help here I'm afraid.

That image doesn't seem to be showing up in your network requests. I initially thought maybe your image path was wrong but it doesn't even look like you're requesting it in the first place. Are you sure you've updated/pushed your code?
Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 13.20.07.png

Screenshot 2021-05-17 at 14.13.30.png

I imagine this error is something to do with it?

It's near impossible to help someone debug on a site though, and seeing as your codepen's working I'm not sure what else we can do? I'm afraid this isn't really a GSAP issue, it's down to how you're implementing this on your site.

• Like 1