Search Community

GSAP & ScrollTrigger now available in Elementor

Oooh Boi test
Moderator Tag

Hi good people!

Just wanted to mention that I've made GSAP & ScrollTrigger available in Elementor (no PRO needed) via my free add-on "Steroids for Elementor" (please Google for more info).

At the same time, I want to express my gratitude for creating such an awesome animation tool(s)!

• Like 5

Thanks for letting us know, @Oooh Boi! Very happy to hear you're enjoying the tools and helping other people do cool stuff with them. 

A few issues, though:

1. Your web page indicates that your project is open source but there's no mention of the fact that the GreenSock files are subject to their own license (not exactly "open source" in every sense of the word - see this for why we do this). There are some restrictions. Like if you're giving everything away for free (you don't charge a fee to multiple customers for anything that's using GSAP), you don't need the commercial license but if a user of your product leverages GreenSock technology in a site/product/app that charges multiple customers, they'd need to get the proper "Business Green" Club GreenSock membership. Or you could get one and it'd cover your [unedited] product including all your customers. 
  2. It'd be cool if you linked to the GreenSock site (totally up to you - I just thought it'd be nice for your customers)

Anyway, thanks again for telling the community here and for putting the tools to good use. Good luck with the project. 🙌

Oh, I wasn't aware of the special License, my bad! Anyhow, the link to the license shall be included (with the next update) at the right place of the plugin settings so every user should be clear with what the license is all about.
Thanks for paying my attention!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

On 5/13/2021 at 11:25 AM, Oooh Boi said:

Hi good people!

Just wanted to mention that I've made GSAP & ScrollTrigger available in Elementor (no PRO needed) via my free add-on "Steroids for Elementor" (please Google for more info).

At the same time, I want to express my gratitude for creating such an awesome animation tool(s)!

Steroids is a super tool, Thank you!. Could you show examples of not only the code with Gsap but also how you build the blocks in Elementor? I tried an horizontal scroll but it did not work.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey,

we've recently developed a guide on integrating GSAP with Elementor, focusing on the Hero Section. We noticed there weren't many resources available on this specific topic, so we thought it would be beneficial to share our guide with the community.

Our guide provides step-by-step instructions, from creating a Hero Section element in Elementor to adding GSAP code and testing your animation. It is in German. Check out the full guide here:  GSAP with Elementor. We hope you find it helpful and we're open to any feedback or questions you might have!

Best,
Nestler Creation 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1