GreenSock

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zzkevinlim

Anyone keen to split for the GSAP 3 Express Course (50USD, paypal)?

Go to solution Solved by Carl,

• zzkevinlim changed the title to Anyone keen to split for the GSAP 3 Express Course (50USD, paypal)?
  • Solution

Hi @zzkevinlim I admire your ingenuity and since you are a Club GreenSock member already I'm happy to extend a little offer to you.

You can grab a Single User Lifetime membership for only $89 (only 20 bucks more than 1 year)

Just choose the "lifetime + friend" plan and use code shiny at checkout to take $30 off the $119 price. 

When  I see that code used I'll know not to issue a free friend coupon.

This coupon will only remain active through Wednesday of this week for you or anyone who happens to stumble through these parts.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Carl said:

Hi @zzkevinlim I admire your ingenuity and since you are a Club GreenSock member already I'm happy to extend a little offer to you.

You can grab a Single User Lifetime membership for only $89 (only 20 bucks more than 1 year)

Just choose the "lifetime + friend" plan and use code shiny at checkout to take $30 off the $119 price. 

When  I see that code used I'll know not to issue a free friend coupon.

This coupon will only remain active through Wednesday of this week for you or anyone who happens to stumble through these parts.

Thankyou! Just what I needed.

• Like 1

Welcome Aboard!

• Like 3

@Carl do you constant upload new classes and content on the courses? I’m on the monthly plan.

yes, new lessons go out every Wednesday and enrolled students get an email notification. be sure to check your spam folder

• Like 2