Search Community

Working on something while learning basics

jnutt367 test
Moderator Tag

I am going to give the custom ease and ease visualizer videos a run through but have been having trouble figuring out how to properly implement customEase. I have the downloaded customEase file in the project, the gsap cdn before ( I have tried it afterwards as well) , then the customEase script tag, and the gsap.js script tag. Can anyone tell me possibly where i am in error as far as how to start implementing customEase? It looks and is very exciting and I am in need of help to breakthrough this misunderstanding. Thank in advance. God bless.

customEaseProbs.jpg

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums,

I can't tell from the image you provided what is wrong. Are you getting an error? Do you have any gsap code that references CustomEase? Have you created a CustomEase?

I think watching the videos will help considerably. Please watch the Getting Started Video. Happy to help if you can provide a question that clearly explains what trouble you are having.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much I was one of those people you speak of at the beginning of this video that read and read documentation and never gave the videos route enough consideration. I am sure this will help. I appreciate it Carl!

• Like 1