Search Community

two interconnected timelines

hermes test
Moderator Tag

Greetings!
I'm new to GreenSock so forgive me for the doubt.
I have two tl1 and tl2 time-lines, my application starts by running the tl1 time-line, but when I click the next button, my application starts to run the tl2 time-line.
I wish that when I returned to the tl1 time-line the application would continue to run exactly where the tl2 time-line stopped.

Thank you!

See the Pen oNBGRKV by hermesfatec (@hermesfatec) on CodePen

Hm, I read your question a few times and I'm struggling to understand what you're looking for. You've got some very inefficient code in that demo right now that's running VERY frequently via the setInterval() (I would recommend avoiding that). If you're just asking how to have a timeline continue where it left off (or where another one left off), you can easily pause()/resume() them or you can save the progress() as a variable and re-set that whenever you want. 

Does that help at all? If you still need some assistance, please make sure you provide only the absolute minimal amount of code/elements in the demo to highlight the issue, and ask a pointed question that's GSAP-specific. We'd love to help.