Search Community

Orbit objects around central object...

cr33ksid3 test
Moderator Tag

@PointC ... thank you. I converted the text to curves this time around just so that I didn't have to mess with more CSS and font issues. I was anxious to get into the animation and curves make that faster for me as a beginner. I also realize that if I left them as SVG text, my file size and cut and paste would be much easier. Texts as curves adds a lot to a script. As I embed this into WordPress and the DIVI theme (probably any theme), all the extra code almost chokes the template. For now... curves... Later I will probably adjust my code and the SVG to include SVG text. Thanks for the suggestions and help though. And even more useful information.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, cr33ksid3 said:

I converted the text to curves this time around just so that I didn't have to mess with more CSS and font issues.

Oh... no judgement. Just throwing it out there. I've seen a few people over the years export from AI without realizing that you could leave the text as text. 

Happy tweening.

:)

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
On 3/29/2021 at 4:15 PM, mikel said:

Its still the old GSAP syntax but a funny hint how to rotate 'planets'.

Hello Mr, did you draw this manually , cuz i try to edit on this to get somethig like 10 small circles around orbit , but it too hard manually ! , then when i remove transform from origin all things miss up , cuz if i use just a circle , i don't need it right ??

what i want to achive image.png.815b7b428c026ea2ef519f1c4f202412.png

THnks

1 hour ago, OSUblake said:

If you need help, please create a minimal demo showing what you are trying to do. Thanks!

Yes sure, actually i am new with this kind of svg animation so i start with this post as a reference and try to get like an image i added befor :image.png.242f7a32666d70602454be463f12b808.png,

but the main issue is change with svg manually,  

See the Pen yLPaEQX by MayyarMag (@MayyarMag) on CodePen

then if i need a simple circle , i should to rotate every circle +90 deg ?? with transform origin ?

12 hours ago, OSUblake said:

like what happens when the circle gets here?

Hey, 

really thank you for help !! 

Yah you are right , i want to make a full circle I will keep the radius hidden and copy the information of the first and second radius so that I get something similar infinit slider , hope i could explain ??