Search Community

Buy Transform Manager [SOLVED]

Travis test
Moderator Tag

Hi Jack,

Thanks for ur nice works. I had ur TweenMax already in use. I like it :)

And I had a requirement which needs ur TransformManager. looks like it's necessary to buy ur code at $299. So I got several questions for avoiding my repent,haha, So:

1. Does it support level switch?

2. Can I give a size the every target before they get init by ur class, other words, I save the size and position for every target, is it possible to re-product them based on the last time change?

3. How long can I get ur code after payment?

Thank you, plz write back asap, I'm really in hurry. plz drop some lines to i[at]iLouYou.com

Travis

Glad to hear you have been enjoying TweenMax. Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Does it support level switch?

ANSWER: I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “level switch”, but it does automatically bring your selection to the top of the display list of its parent. Please keep in mind that the items that a particular TransformManager instance manages must share the same parent (although you can create multiple TransformManager instances if you want – one for each parent). You can also move the selection up or down in the display list level-wise with the moveSelectionDepthDown() and moveSelectionDepthUp() methods.

2) Can I save the size and position of every target and reproduce it from the last save?

ANSWER: Sure, but that has nothing to do with TransformManager. You’d just need to save either the matrix values or the x/y/scaleX/scaleY/rotation values and then re-apply them before you add them to the TransformManager the next time.

3) How long do I get updates to the class after I purchase it?

ANSWER: You get minor updates anytime I release them. No limit. If I release a major update with vastly different/better features, you’d need to pay an update fee, but I have no plans to completely rework the class because it’s really solid as it is and I can’t think of any ways to change it so much that it would warrant an upgrade fee. If I release a major update within the next year, you’d get it for free anyway, but again, I do not plan on creating a major update.

Everybody who has purchased the class has been very happy with it (from what I’ve heard). Here are a few recent reviews:

http://evolve.reintroducing.com/2008/10 ... xperience/

http://blog.kevinhoyt.org/2008/08/13/gr ... nager-as3/

Let me know if you have any other questions.

that has nothing to do with TransformManager. You’d just need to save either the matrix values or the x/y/scaleX/scaleY/rotation values and then re-apply them before you add them to the TransformManager the next time.

I have a big datebase which has the data format using rotation,x,y, width and height for images, and I have to show the size and position by ur class, does it support that?

I had sent u 2 mails but looks my mail server sucks, damn! :x so if you'd like ,plz copy a reply to my box travis@zeld.cn Thank you, buddy!

I have a big datebase which has the data format using rotation,x,y, width and height for images, and I have to show the size and position by ur class, does it support that?

Sure you could do that, but again, you'd need to handle saving and applying that data - it's not something TransformManager does automatically for you. I've done that very same thing in an application before too. TransformManager worked great with it.