Search Community

Animation I want to achieve

shikari test
Moderator Tag

Hey.

I have the desired animation on the left but I also want to stick the image on the right down along all sections.
As for now it works only along the first section, even though trigger is the whole wrapper. 

Could you help me with proper implementation? Also I would appreciate hearing feedback regarding the whole animation. I feel it's quite trashy and needs improvements

See the Pen WNoxjKY by lElfenLiedl (@lElfenLiedl) on CodePen

It looks like you've got upwards of 500 lines of code (HTML/CSS/JS) - I think you'd significantly increase your chances of getting an answer and solving the problem if you just create the most basic possible setup of one part, then once you get that working, move on to the next part, and when you get stuck, post here with only that minimal possible demo. Use plain <div> elements and not SVGs just for simplicity at first. Maybe only 2 sections (or 3 at most). 

Also, have you browsed the ScrollTrigger demos to see if you can find one that sorta does what you want? There are a lot of them there and sometimes it's nice to look at the code and see how it's done. 

• Like 1