Search Community

and I am the only one who failed

alexxgriffon test
Moderator Tag

Go to solution Solved by alexxgriffon,

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

It should be TweenMax.staggerFrom() lowercase s.

However, TweenMax is from an old version of GSAP and is not longer recommended. If you are just starting it is best to start with GSAP 3 (latest version).

This demo shows the proper way to stagger (hit the rerun button if you miss it).

See the Pen NWbZwYj?editors=0110 by snorkltv (@snorkltv) on CodePen

Check out the free course in my signature, I think it will help you greatly. It covers staggers and all the basics in great detail.

Carl

• Like 5

On 3/19/2021 at 4:14 AM, Carl said:

Hi and welcome to the GreenSock forums.

It should be TweenMax.staggerFrom() lowercase s.

However, TweenMax is from an old version of GSAP and is not longer recommended. If you are just starting it is best to start with GSAP 3 (latest version).

This demo shows the proper way to stagger (hit the rerun button if you miss it).

Check out the free course in my signature, I think it will help you greatly. It covers staggers and all the basics in great detail.

Carl

Thank you very much!)
I think I fixed most of the bugs)
there is one error I have not met before: Just HTML that goes in the <body> goes here

Hey @alexxgriffon

That error is codepen specific and only tells you to not put anything but what's between your <body></body> tags in the HTML section of codepen - the body element itself is okay too, I suppose.

If you want to include external scripts, often times instead of including them at the end of your body it can be more conveniant to use the java-script options (which can be found when clicking the gear-icon in the upper-left corner of the js-section). There you'll also find a nifty search-bar where you can easily search for all GSAP tools (and others if you like).

On a different note:

The way you are trying to access the background-image in your tween won't work.

You would have to address the HTML element that has the background-image attached.

See the Pen 91cd153cb5531a4852a0db45aee60216 by akapowl (@akapowl) on CodePen

Hope this helps - welcome to the forums.

• Like 3

• Solution
1 hour ago, akapowl said:

Hey @alexxgriffon

That error is codepen specific and only tells you to not put anything but what's between your <body></body> tags in the HTML section of codepen - the body element itself is okay too, I suppose.

If you want to include external scripts, often times instead of including them at the end of your body it can be more conveniant to use the java-script options (which can be found when clicking the gear-icon in the upper-left corner of the js-section). There you'll also find a nifty search-bar where you can easily search for all GSAP tools (and others if you like).

On a different note:

The way you are trying to access the background-image in your tween won't work.

You would have to address the HTML element that has the background-image attached.

Hope this helps - welcome to the forums.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA))))))))))))))) IT'S ALIVE!!!!!)))
i feel happy)