Search Community

Error in scroll-trigger.d.ts disable();

iDad5 test
Moderator Tag

I'm not sure if that's the right way to report this. As far as I see in the scroll-trigger.d.ts (I use the local downloaded variant) disable is declared not to accept arguments. According to the docs I should. Very minor, but I would appreciate an update. Also it would be great to have the GSAP-version in some comment in the d.ts :-)

But maybe I'm wrong to post it here in the forums?

Posting here about it is fine. Often times people will post in the GSAP GitHub for TS stuff. 

Good catch, I've added the revert parameter to the TS docs. It'll be live with the next version push.

1 hour ago, iDad5 said:

it would be great to have the GSAP-version in some comment in the d.ts :-)

What do you mean by this? Like saying which version a method was added? Or something else?

2 minutes ago, ZachSaucier said:

What do you mean by this? Like saying which version a method was added? Or something else?

No, nothing fancy like that.
Just the number of the release it was published with. When I found the problem, I wasn't sure if I might have forgotten to update the definition last I update GSAP. The only way to check if it wasn't my fault was to download the current release and see if it was the current definition.

2 hours ago, ZachSaucier said:

fine and replace

I know hat being dyslexic as I am I shouldn't be the one to laugh at typos, and I do it only in a very respectful way - but I liked that one once I've seen it. ;-)
Sounds like a great mini-game title. :-)